San Francisco Trains is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity and was incorporated on February 24, 2006.
- Federal Tax ID 20-5166823
- State of CA domestic non-profit corporation C2854663
- Business address: 223 Mariposa Street, Brisbane, CA 94005
Our Mission Statement: San Francisco Trains is a non-profit organization composed entirely of volunteers dedicated to restoring and preserving the State Belt Railroad #4 (SBR4) locomotive and the Bayshore Roundhouse in Brisbane, California. Both the train and the building are among the last of their kind in the western United States, and we are creating an educational resource so that future generations can experience this important part of our state's history.
- Cris Hart, President
- Vern Bruce, Treasurer
- Andy Coltart, Secretary
- John Manley, Director at Large
- Tony Verreos, Director at Large
San Francisco Trains NEWS Archive
- View the NEWS archive.
- View our current NEWS on FACEBOOK.